Attend this Public Event with Bev and Women Outdoors
Note Date Change to Sat. Aug 21 5pm
A Stroll with the Spirits Ghostwalk - by the Onondaga Historical Association. See Link below to purchase your ticket.
Join us for our latest edition of OHA’s historic Ghostwalks! Stroll the hills and valleys of Oakwood Cemetery’s oldest section and encounter a number of individuals who, after facing the challenges of their lives, reside there in peace and have stories to share.
The tours are within the historic Oakwood Cemetery, lasting about an hour and half. Please enter the cemetery through the East Colvin Street entrance, closest to I-81. Then follow the signs through the cemetery. No paper or digital ticket needed for check-in at the old chapel. Please arrive 10-15 before your tour to allow enough time for parking and check-in.
YOU MUST BUY YOUR OWN TICKETS at OHA - DO IT NOW!! These tickets generally sell out ahead of time! See link below. RSVP here after you have secured your ticket, so we can know to expect you.
Cost is $15 for non Onondaga Historical Association members. ($12 if you are a member- call 315-428-1864 for the member discount code).
Bring: Bug spray, an umbrella if possible rain and good walking shoes are needed. Oakwood is NOT a smooth walk in a park. There are hills and lots of unevenness!!
GET YOUR TICKET HERE: https://shop.cnyhistory.org/events
Be sure to select the August 22 event!
Are you vaccinated? Please let us know when you register. Based on that response, we can tailor appropriate CDC safety protocols for this meeting.
Address will be in your registration confirmation email.
Until further notice, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have adopted these updated rules for all events.
- We encourage all of our members get one of the COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Events are for paid members only - You can join now by clicking on Join Us.
- You must agree to our COVID-19 Safety Agreement & Assumption of Risk Statement during the registration process.
- Attendance limits and vaccine requirements may differ for each event. Please read the restrictions in the event description.
- We will ask if you have been vaccinated. This information will help us determine rules for a particular event.
- Physical Distancing and Masks: If all attendees agree, the group may elect to dispense with keeping a 6 feet distance and wearing a mask.
- Indoor events are restricted to public events, and we will follow the rules of the hosting organization.
*** RSVP and Cancellations – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***
Please respect the trip leader and other members and update your RSVP if you sign-up but then are unable to attend. Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance, as well as changes in weather or other circumstances. If you must cancel at the last minute, call or text the event host/trip leader (see your registration confirmation for contact details) and let her know who it is who is calling/texting. Be sure to copy down the address, directions, and trip leader contact information to bring with you as there might not be good cell service at the event location.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then again click on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator