Women Outdoors, Inc. is a national, 501 (c) (3) nonprofit, all-volunteer organization founded in 1980 to:
- Promote wilderness activities and competency in the out-of-doors;
- Develop and provide focus for a network of women who share a common interest
in the out-of-doors;
- Serve as an educational clearinghouse, resource and support base for women
taking leadership roles in the outdoors;
- Encourage an integrated environmentally-conscious lifestyle; and
- Support policies that preserve the earth’s natural resources and promote a
strong environmental ethic and conservation practices.
Women Outdoors is a network where women can meet other women who share their outdoor interests and values. We provide a place for women who, through the
outdoors, build bridges among members of diverse outdoor skills, ages,
lifestyles and cultures.
Our mission is to provide a supportive environment where all women can have fun and challenge themselves in a community of women who love the outdoors while respecting the earth.
Please consider making a tax deductible donation to Women Outdoors to help us continue to grow.
Thank you very much.