Attend this Public Event with Women Outdoors
Join Kim for an outdoor Haunted History walking tour in downtown Ithaca. Purchase your ticket in advance before they are all sold out - see link below.
Although Ithaca might be better known for its gorges, vibrant community, and colleges, it also holds a macabre past. Join Heritage Ambassador Sherri La Torre and The History Center in Tompkins County for a haunted exploration of murder, jealousy, insanity, and ghostly accidents told by the ghosts themselves. This program is for ages 16 to 116.
The tour will take about 1 hour of walking in Downtown Ithaca. Group size is limited, and distancing and mask wearing among participants will be strictly enforced. All tours will meet at 6:30pm at the Bernie Milton Pavilion on the Ithaca Commons outside The History Center in Tompkins County.
Tickets are $16 per person ($15/event + $1 service fee), and they will not be accepting any walk-ups for this program.
There are a number of dates available, but to attend with Women Outdoors, select Saturday 10/24. BUY YOUR TICKET SOON BEFORE IT SELLS OUT at REGISTER HERE. RSVP here after you have secured your ticket, so we can know to expect you.
Until further notice, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have adopted the following rules for all events. Read more at COVID-19.
- Events are for paid members only - You can join now by clicking on Join Us.
- You must agree to our new COVID-19 Safety Agreement & Assumption of Risk Statement during the registration process.
- Attendance is limited to 10 attendees
- Physical Distancing: all attendees will comply with keeping 6 feet distance
- Masks must be worn for the duration of this event
- If you feel unwell the day of the event, please call the museum to cancel and they will refund the cost of your ticket.
*** RSVP and Cancellations – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***
Please respect the trip leader and other members and update your RSVP if you sign-up but then are unable to attend. Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance, as well as changes in weather or other circumstances. If you must cancel at the last minute, call or text the event host/trip leader (see your registration confirmation for contact details) and let her know who it is who is calling/texting. Be sure to copy down the address, directions, and trip leader contact information to bring with you as there might not be good cell service at the event location.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then again click on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator