Attend this Public Event with Women Outdoors
The Onondaga Historical Association has started back up the Ghostwalks!! See Link below to purchase your ticket.
Only 10 allowed in a group now down from 25. We are going on Friday, Sept 18th at 5:15pm. It’s the second one of the night- the first one is almost sold out. Other days and times are sold out already so register here and ALSO BUY YOUR TICKET SOON BEFORE IT SELLS OUT at OHA- See link below. RSVP here after you have secured your ticket, so we can know to expect you.
Cost is $15 for non Onondaga Historical Association members. ($12 if you are a member) These are historical family stories and very entertaining. We will be walking to different graves sites and there will be a “ghost” telling interesting family history. It’s about 2 hours.
Bring: Bug spray, an umbrella if possible rain and good walking shoes are needed. Oakwood is NOT a smooth walk in a park. Hope you will join me.
Some of us go out for ice cream after. They do cancel if there are heavy duty thunderstorms, but not for rain only. If you can’t make my time slot, choose another one. If you are new and don’t know me, I’ll be holding up a clipboard that says WOMEN OUTDOORS.
Current OHA guidelines for the Ghostwalk:
In order to ensure safety for attendees and our ghosts, the following guidelines will be followed:
– Space is limited – TEN (10) slots per Group.
– Masks worn at all times by Guests.
– Social distancing required (unless same Family or Group).
– No walk ups / late registrants like in past years due to Covid and limiting group slots .
– Must be present when your group is slotted to begin; late arrivals may not be allowed to join the group and no Refunds given.
– In an attempt to maintain our Ghosts’ authenticity, they will not be wearing masks and therefore, to ensure safe social distancing, they will be a minimum of 10 feet away from guests.
GET YOUR TICKET HERE: https://www.cnyhistory.org/2020/08/ghostwalk-is-back/
Beverly is leading this event.
*** RSVP and Cancellations – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***
Please respect the trip leader and other members and update your RSVP if you sign-up but then are unable to attend. Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance, as well as changes in weather or other circumstances. If you must cancel at the last minute, call or text the event host/trip leader (see your registration confirmation for contact details) and let her know who it is who is calling/texting. Be sure to copy down the address, directions, and trip leader contact information to bring with you as there might not be good cell service at the event location.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then again click on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator