Attend this Public Event with Women Outdoors
Friends of Mount Hope Cemetery and Pop-Up Historians present:
Susan B. Anthony - Six Degrees of Separation
Who can claim a connection to Susan B. Anthony?
Six degrees of separation is the concept that all people are six, or fewer, social connections away from each other.
Enjoy a leisurely self-guided walk through the cemetery and learn from our Pop-Up Historians positioned throughout the cemetery at grave sites of those who were connected to Susan B. Anthony. Each historian is an experienced tour guide and will share a little about the person buried there.
Visit the information tent located near the North Gate House opposite Robinson Drive for the location and times of Pop-Up Historians throughout the North end of the cemetery.
Please be respectful of others: Maintain six feet social/physical distancing and wear facial coverings when engaging with Pop-up Historians and information tent staff.
Please Note: The Gatehouse and therefore the restrooms will not be open.
The program is free and open to the public. There is ample free parking inside the cemetery, just pull in and pull over so traffic can pass.
Margaret is leading this event.
We will meet and walk as a group. Afterwards, we can have a picnic lunch together, or go to a restaurant with outdoor seating.
RSVP to vote for the location of where we will meet for lunch. You will also receive instructions for the exact meeting spot for this event in your confirmation email.
Until further notice, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have adopted the following rules for all events. Read more at COVID-19.
- Events are for paid members only - You can join now by clicking on Join Us.
- You must agree to our new COVID-19 Safety Agreement & Assumption of Risk Statement during the registration process.
- Attendance is limited to 6 attendees
- Physical Distancing: all attendees will comply with keeping 6 feet distance
- Masks must be worn for the meet and greet portion, but may be removed on the trail, water, etc. at the discretion of the trip leader.
*** RSVP and Cancellations – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***
Please respect the trip leader and other members and update your RSVP if you sign-up but then are unable to attend. Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance, as well as changes in weather or other circumstances. If you must cancel at the last minute, call or text the event host/trip leader (see your registration confirmation for contact details) and let her know who it is who is calling/texting. Be sure to copy down the address, directions, and trip leader contact information to bring with you as there might not be good cell service at the event location.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then again click on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator