Until further notice, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have adopted the following rules for all events. Read more at COVID-19.
About this Event
- Events are for paid members only - You can join now by clicking on Join Us.
- You must agree to our new COVID-19 Safety Agreement & Assumption of Risk Statement during the registration process.
- Attendance is limited to 6 attendees
- Attendees must be able to unload, launch, and reload their gear on their own - assistance is possible with masks and willing parties, but not guaranteed.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet on land, and spread out in the water.
- Masks must be worn for the meet and greet portion, but may be removed on the water
We will be going out for am easy paddle on the scenic and peaceful West River, near the south end of Canandaigua Lake. We'll be out for about two hours on the water .
Bring: your own boat, PFD, paddle, water, snack, bug spray, hat
Note: Exact location, directions, and where to meet will be sent to attendees.
*** RSVP and Cancellations – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***
Please respect the trip leader and other members and update your RSVP if you sign-up but then are unable to attend. Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance, as well as changes in weather or other circumstances. If you must cancel at the last minute, call or text the event host/trip leader (see your registration confirmation for contact details) and let her know who it is who is calling/texting. Be sure to copy down the address, directions, and trip leader contact information to bring with you as there might not be good cell service at the event location.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then again click on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator