Join Women Outdoors for a Winter Weekend Getaway. We love holding our annual Gathering every Memorial Day Weekend at the Sargent Center in Hancock, NH, but winter offers an exquisite beauty all its own.
For outdoor fun, you can look forward to cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and tubing. Indoor activities at the Northern Lodge include playing games, relaxing, talking with friends, and of course, those fabulous Sargent Center meals.
Women, college/youth, and children are welcome to attend. We will be sharing the Sargent Center with another small co-ed group during the weekend.
All meals and accommodations are included in the price. Rentals for cross-country skis and snowshoes are extra. Prices range from $55 for Saturday (two meals, no overnight) to $175 for the entire weekend (two nights in a cabin and six meals).
Register by February 1 for these early bird rates. Registrations after February 1 will cost an additional $20.
This event is for members of Women Outdoors. If you're not yet a member, please sign up on our Join Us
If you have any questions about this event, please email Gathering@womenoutdoors.org
. Hope to see you there.
There are five options for this weekend:
- 2 nights/6 meals. 6 pm Fri-2 pm Sun. Meals: D, B, L, D, B, L. Dorm - $155/adult; $135/youth; $105/child. Cabin - $175/adult; $155/youth; $125/child.
- 2 nights/5 meals. 7 pm Fri-2 pm Sun. Meals: B, L, D, B, L. Dorm - $145/adult; $135/youth; $95/child. Cabin - $165/adult; $145/youth; $105/child.
- 1 night/4 meals. 9 am Sat-2 pm Sun. Meals: L, D, B, L. Dorm - $120/adult; $100/youth; $70/child. Cabin - $135/adult; $115/youth; $85/child.
- 1 night/4 meals. 6 pm Fri-7 pm Sat. Meals: D, B, L, D. Dorm - $120/adult; $100/youth; $70/child. Cabin - $135/adult; $115/youth; $85/child.
- Saturday. $55/adult, youth, child. 9 am-7 pm. Meals: L, D
XC ski and snowshoe rental rates:
Special notes about online registration:
You must first login before you can register. See the FAQ page for instructions on logging in.
If you want to cancel your selection after you've clicked the radio button, click on the "Cancel this selection" radio button at the bottom of that section.
FYI - Because there are so many plans and different options associated with each plan, there is no single base cost for this weekend. Your completed registration form will say "Base amount $0" and the plan you select will be listed as an "Extra Cost."