Join us at our Fall/Winter Planning Meeting!
Have you ever wondered where all of our fabulous events come from? We rely on a committed and talented group of our members who volunteer to lead. In addition to just a shout out of "Hey, I want to lead this", we have traditionally held planning meetings 3 or 4 times a year. We would get together at a member's home, public park, library, or other meeting space to learn about Women Outdoors, meet members (and potential new members), and plan our events/outings for the next 3 to 4 months. And of course, there is always good food and lots of fun.
We will be back at Linda's home (a favorite!) in North Rose. Since we will be indoors, this event is restricted to vaccinated women.
Agenda:11:00 am - Planning Meeting
- Get to know you - new members and old.
- Review our current COVID rules and decide if we want to make any changes.
- Plan some wonderful fall and winter events for our region.
12:15 pm - Lunch
- Linda will be preparing BBQ Beef sandwiches.
- We will also have some plant-based alternatives.
- Please bring a a side dish to share - and include a card with primary ingredients, especially if gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, nuts, etc.
- We'll provide water and sparkling flavored water. If you'd like something else to drink, please bring your own,
1:15 pm - Our first Skills Building Workshop
- Paris will show us how to build your own mini First Aid kit.
- Supplies will be provided.
2:00 pm - Walk around Linda's Farm
Are you vaccinated? Please let us know when you register. Based on that response, we can tailor appropriate CDC safety protocols for this meeting.
Know what you'd like to bring? Let us know when you register.
Address will be in your registration confirmation email.
Until further notice, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have adopted the following rules for all events. Read more at COVID-19.
- Events are for paid members only - You can join now by clicking on Join Us.
- You must agree to our new COVID-19 Safety Agreement & Assumption of Risk Statement during the registration process.
- Attendance is limited - but we've expanded the limit for this meeting
- Physical Distancing: all attendees will comply with keeping 6 feet distance, unless we are able to remove that restriction.
*** RSVP and Cancellations – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***
Please respect the trip leader and other members and update your RSVP if you sign-up but then are unable to attend. Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance, as well as changes in weather or other circumstances. If you must cancel at the last minute, call or text the event host/trip leader (see your registration confirmation for contact details) and let her know who it is who is calling/texting. Be sure to copy down the address, directions, and trip leader contact information to bring with you as there might not be good cell service at the event location.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then again click on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator